- Maintain all RNB checking, savings & investment accounts. Chair committee that invests surplus monies. Provide status of each account at Bi-Monthly Board Meeting.
- Annually submit either a 990 E-Card, 990 or IRS Tax Return as required to maintain non-profit status.
- Maintain a post office box for legal status and to receive mail from members, insurance companies, etc.
- Collect money during check-in process using list of members & prospective members provided by either the Member-at-Large or Secretary.
- Call Financial Committee to provide Annual Budget as well as Annual Financial Report at the Annual Meeting.